Hydroponics is one of the best ways to grow plants indoors because it has so many benefits. You get to grow basically any kind of plant with less mess and harvesting becomes much easier. But as with any indoor gardening method, there are some hacks that will allow you to maximize your yields. Of course, the results will still depend on the type of plant you plan to grow, the number, and resources, but there are general tips that you can follow. And without further ado, here are five ways to maximize your hydroponic yields:
1. The inside of your grow room or grow tent should have reflective sheeting. Gorilla Grow Tents, for example, use diamond reflective technology that allows the light to get distributed evenly to all your plants. This allows the space to maintain the right temperature as well. With the right climate, plants tend to grow a lot faster.
2. Pick the best LED grow lights that are perfect for the size and number of your hydroponic garden. Make sure that the lighting units have adjustable spectrums for both the vegetative and flowering stages. LEDs are highly recommended because they emit less heat and are energy-efficient.
3. Use an air pump and air stones to make sure that the nutrients of your plants and oxygenation of your reservoir are done correctly. Most hydroponic systems already come with these so it shouldn’t be a problem. Some brands offer durable pumps that run quietly but are extremely powerful.
4. Get an automatic pH dosing pump to maintain the pH levels. This will also make sure that the most essential nutrients will reach your plants.
5. Don’t forget to give your plants the right nutrients. As for storing them, keep them in a dry, dark space to avoid degradation. Do not store them in places where they can be exposed to sunlight!
Need to buy a new hydroponic system for your growing indoor garden? Check out ChampionLED.com and choose from a variety of brands and other indoor gardening tools.
Check out the features of Kind LED’s bar lights with a revolutionary design.
Kind LED’s X Series bar lights are high-powered and are perfect for high bay, supplemental greenhouse, and indoor applications. Each unit boasts a revolutionary design that has wowed many growers. It uses the Perfect Blend Spectrum Technology which amplifies your plants’ quality, growth rate, size, and yield. Aside from all these, the X Series Bar Lights have many other features that may satiate your indoor growing needs. And without further ado, here are the reasons why an X Series is an excellent pick for those who need bar LED grow lights.
This Kind LED bar light has an optimized spectrum.
The X Series Bar Lights as mentioned earlier use the Perfect Blend Spectrum Technology. The spectrum is available in both vegetative and flowering settings that provide the ideal lighting for both stages of your plants’ growth. The vegetative lights are biased on the blue end of the spectrum — for all your leafy greens and plants that need to stay in a vegetative phase before flowering. The flowering lights, on the other hand, are biased on the red end of the spectrum — for all supplemental lighting on plants that need intense light or as standalone flowering light for average light-use plants. Also, its perfectly-tuned photosynthetic photon flux density delivers optimal concentration and quantity of photon energy from the canopy down to the base of your plants.
The X Series lights are versatile.
Kind LED’s X Series bar lights are designed to be very versatile. You can hang these bar lights horizontally or vertically, and you can also mount them on racks. Aside from the various ways to install them, they are also versatile when it comes to its spectrum. As previously stated, it can provide light to both the leafy greens and fruit-bearing plants, whether it be in a greenhouse or a grow tent. The X Series can definitely take any plant to the next level and beyond.
These lights are water and dust proof.
The X Series Bar Lights and other bar lights if Kind LED’s X Series are proud to have an IP65 rating that ensures safe usage in commercial greenhouses’ harsh conditions. This rating means that these lights are totally dust-tight and can also handle water from a 6.3mm water nozzle from any direction. Furthermore, the X Series lights are ETL listed, which means these products comply to North American safety standards. Talk about absolute safety!
Need we say more? If the X Series units have the features you are looking for in a bar light, shop them now at ChampionLED.com. If you want to see more options, check out the other units from known high-quality brands in the shop.